This guide will help you with your research assignment. Use the tabs to get to specific content. Click that tab to learn more about them!
Where should I start looking for information?
1. Use the e-books tab for brief background (similar to Wikipedia but credible!)
2. Next, look for books. Remember that books may cover broad subjects, so you may need to search on general topics. [For example, we don't have a lot of books on Arete, but we have a lot on Greek philosophy].
3. Follow up with articles, using the databases
4. Part of your process should be an evaluation of your source. Be sure to evaluate websites very carefully -- they may not be reviewed by anyone!
5. Ready to put it together? Need help with citations? The Citing Sources tab has what you need.
Questions? Can't find the information you need? Ask a librarian for help. See the box to the left.