When you find a book in the Catalog that you like:
- Click on the link beneath the book for more information, often a summary or table of contents, to see if the book will be useful to your research.
- Click on the terms to the right of Subject (LCSH) to see a list of all the books that have been tagged with that subject heading.
- Click on the call number to see books that are around it on the shelf and likely on the same topic.
- You can also text yourself the call number!
Now you're ready to go to the shelves to find your books.
- Call numbers can be found:
- STACKS location = third floor
- When you find a book on the shelf that seems useful to your topic, look around it for other possible resources.
- Books in the stacks can be checked out for four weeks. Take your books to the Desk--you must have your Parkland ID!