- Complete an application form and present proof of residency, age, and a photo ID at the Learning Commons Main Desk.
- Fill out a non-credit application in Admissions (U214).
- Get your picture taken and your ID card issued in the Office of Student Life (U111).
- Go to the Library to activate your ID card. A current email address will be required.
Acceptable identification sources are listed below. NOTE: A current Illinois driver's license with your current address will provide all three proofs.
Proof of Identity - Any photo ID that lists your name. For example:
- state identification card
- school ID
- employment ID
Proof of Age -
- driver's license (any state)
- birth certificate
Proof of Residency in Parkland College District 505
- Illinois driver's license or state ID with current address
- car registration
- bill for car insurance
- renter's or homeowners insurance bill
- copy of income tax return (IL or US)
- tax bill
- voting receipt
- other notices from the Board of Elections if dated and addressed